Fried Zucchini / Courgette
6 medium Zucchini
2-3 tablespoons Flour
1 teaspoon of Mustard
1 whole Garlic bulb
Salt, Pepper, Oil for frying
1) Wash and peel zucchini
2) Cut them in slices to about 1/5 inches thick (5mm)
3) Sprinkle salt on the zucchini slices and leave it for 15-20 minutes
4) Remove the excess water
5) Meanwhile, prepare a sauce from eggs, mustard, flour, salt and pepper. Mix them well using a whisk to get a paste-like pancake batter but a little bit thicker.
6) About this time, prepare a simple garlic sauce. Peal the whole garlic bulb, crush the cloves well, rub them with salt and add 100 ml. of water
7) Drain zucchini slices and wallow them well in the sauce we made at step 5
8) Fry them in a pan on both sides in hot oil until a nice copper color.
9) Put fried zucchini in a bowl and add a teaspoon of garlic sauce on each slice.10) Serve warm or cold.
ATTENTION ...... Their taste is addictive :)